I have been nominated for a Liebster Award
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging
I love that I can express myself and my vision of fashion, and hopefully inspire others.
2. What is your favorite make-up or beauty item? I love a good dark smolder-y eyeliner!
3. Your best fashion advice?
You can never be over dressed! I think it’s best to be over dressed than show up and look simple 🙂
4. What inspires you ?
The future inspires me. When I think about it and all the things that are to come, that motivates me and inspires me!
5. What is your favorite part of the day?
My favorite part of the day is when I come home from work and relax and style outfits and post on my blog.
6. What has the been the best advice you have been giving about blogging
To stay consistent, have clear pictures, and to post things that are relatable.
7. What do you hope to achieve with your blog ? I hope to inspire others when it comes to beauty and fashion. To hopefully land in the stylists direction.
8. What is your best quality ?
I am very easygoing and love to make people laugh.
9. What fashion or beauty item would you spend the most money on? Most likely a handbag!
10 Why did you start blogging
I started blogging because I wanted to show my vision of how I see fashion.
11. Fill in the blank ….. ” love is……………
The most precious gift one could recieve
Thanks You to Style2z for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is a great feeling to be nominated by a fellow blogger for being new to the blog scene. So a big Thank You to, Style2z, do follow her blog: http://styled2z.wordpress.com
Once you are nominated, you must answer the questions posed by the person who nominated you. On top of being nominated, I get to nominate other new bloggers and help spread the love. The list of nominees will be listed at the bottom of the page after I answer the questions. Lastly, once you nominate other bloggers you get to ask them questions, questions of your choosing.
Liebster Award Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for a Liebster Award and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or fewer for the award.
View original post 488 more words